The president has finally exercise his constitutional mandate by Article 67 of the 1992 Constitution.
Some key notes recorded below-
- The 2019 Independence Celebration will be Celebrated out of Accra to Tamale
- Momentum of Dagbon Conflict Settlement to be used to tackle other Chieftancy dispute
- Real GDP growth for 2019 is forecasted at 7.6%.
- Our port remains part of our national assert
- Poverty should not be an excuse for any Ghanaian child to reach their full potential
- Drone Technology introduced,to deliver essential health services
- Saglemi housing project is high on our priorities-(Komenda,Others)
- GHC1 billion housing fund to be seeded for low income earners
- We are making special effort to attract tourists
- Kumasi theatre construction is underway
- World Bank gives $ 14 million grant to Ghana to support tourism sector
- There has been a significant improvement on sanitation
- Plastic waste is our biggest problem
- Open defecation can not be a characteristic to our nation
- State of the art recycling plant will be constructed at Abgobloshie
- It took NPP government to discover oil in 2007
- Zero rated VAT on supply of locally manufacturing textiles
- Fifty small scale processing factories will be established
- 87% of MASLOC funds have been disbursed to women
- Banking sector has gone through a dramatic upheaval
- Ghanaians must learn necessary lessons from Menzgold saga
- We have a bumper harvest food produce in 2018
- The band on small scale mining has been lifted But Not on Galamsey
- Ghana’s voice is Laud and Clear on issues of international forum
- Development of railway network underway
- Stop activities of encroachers on railway lines
- 1 million people verified with the digital address system
- All football activities to to regulated
- NPP and NDC leadership must meet on next week to put proper measures on vigilante groups
- I will initiat legislation to end vigilantism
- Let’s com together, hand in hand, shoulder to shoulder###…The president ends his speech.
The minority leader congratulated the president and support for the motion to disband the political vigilante groups in the country.
The president of republic of Ghana,Nana Addo Dankwa Akuffo to be address the nation of respectives notes about the public aging.
SONA 2019: Were you impressed about the president Akuffo Addo's speech?
- Yes (0%, 0 Votes)
- No (0%, 0 Votes)
- It did meet my expectations (0%, 0 Votes)
- He said it all (0%, 0 Votes)
Earlier this morning,Hon. Kennedy Agyapong said his expectation is to hear from the president to disband all the political vigilante groups in Ghana.
”We have to disband all vigilante groups ”,Ken Agyapong.
Hon.Kennedy Agyapong also stated that he has not been previewed about what the president is going to speak about.”I am not previewed of what the president is going to say”,he said.
By: Kingsley Asare